Sunday, April 29, 2012

2012 Where Are You Reading Challenge - Update


It's time for an update on the 2012 Where Are You Reading Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Book Journey. I created a Google map for this challenge, and I place a marker for each book I've read this year. If it's a book that doesn't have a specific location, I mark where the author is from.
Here is where my reading has taken me so far in 2012:

Texas - Six Weeks to Yehidah
Imperial, Nebraska - Heaven Is For Real
Colorado Springs, Colorado - What a Son Needs From His Dad
Austin, Texas - Out of the Spin Cycle
Salt Lake City, Utah - Timepiece
Franklin, Tennessee - The Total Money Makeover
San Francisco, California - The Bonesetter's Daughter
London, England - Postcards From Berlin
Gibraltar - The Alchemist
Columbia, South Carolina - The Secret Life of Bees

Where has your reading taken you this year?

1 comment: